Nonslip Bathtub Mat Extra Soft Bathroom Shower Mat 30L x 17W inch (Blue)
- Bath tub Mats Size:17 W x 30 L inches,fits any size bathtub or shower,bathroom safety mat is ultra durable
- Quality Material: Mat is made from Environmental Safety TPE material through the EN71 Non-toxic verification. BPA Free, Non-Toxic, Phthalate free, Latex Free, No Toxic Smell.
- Anti Bacterial: NEW ENGINEERED TO KILL MILDEW! Antibacterial and Mildew Resistant. Drainage holes provide fast water runoff.
- Easy to keep the mat clean, machine washable, free your hands, save your time.
- Protect Family's Safety: Bath shower tub mat with soft textured and enough suction cups,they can provide effective slip resistance in the tub or shower (Warning: not suitable for non-smooth, textured or tiled surfaces)
Non slip: Hundreds of specially engineered and large suction cups for maximum grip on the tub surface.?
Anti-bacterial: Drainage holes provide fast water runoff so you are not standing in a puddle of water and the textured surface is soft and comfy while sitting in the tub.
High Quality: TPE is a synthetic material that is non-toxic, eco-friendly and recyclable
- Mildew Resistant
- Environmental protection material
- No Chemical Odors
Size: 30" x 17" a soft textured surface design that compliment all design styles
Provides excellent coverage ,This bath mat is a great choice for the home, gym, spa and more!?
Cleaning method:?Simply throw the mat in your washing machine on cold with gentle detergent
Tips?to install bath mat:
First, Ensure you're applying the bath bat on a clean and smooth surface.
Second, Be sure the tub or shower is clean and free of any dirt, oils or product before use.
Third, Moisten the tub/shower floor using water before placing the mat down. Use your weight to firmly press the mat onto the tub or shower floor in order to be sure all of the suctions hold.
Fourth, Once your mat is firmly in place, step on to the mat carefully, use grab bars or the edge of the tub to be sure the mat is completely in place by stepping 8 to 10 places on the mat to ensure proper vacuum hold.?